A Glitch in the Frontier is the fourth DLC available for Titanfall 2. It was first hinted at on April 13th, 2017, and officially announced on April 18th, 2017 before being released on April 25th, 2017. It includes 1 new regular map, 1 new Live Fire map, a new faction and a myriad of other improvements.
New Content Edit
- New Map: Glitch
- New Live Fire: Deck
- New Faction: Marvin's Finest Hour
- New Game Mode: Marked for Death
- New Execution: Get to the Point
Game Improvements Edit
- Update to the Main Menu
- We spruced things up with a new look and tiles for news and other cool stuff we want you to check out
- Max Generation increase for Pilots
- You will now be able to reach Gen 100
- New Gen Icons for your Callsign. You will recieve a new icon for every 10 gens you achieve.
- Ability to choose between Prime and regular Terminations for Titans
- Live Fire mode and maps added to Private Match options