| General Cleanup|
This article, Ammunition, has been marked by an editor to be improved, tidied, rewritten, or formatted to conform to a higher standard of article quality. You can assist the Titanfall Wikia by improving this article as much as you can.
Ammunition used by the Pilots on the Frontier includes:
- 8.19 mm : The standard cartridge of the Frontier. The copper-jacket Tungsten Penetrator is used with differents bullet weights, with the standard bullet weight used for the R-101C and the Heavy +P-Variant used for the Amped R-101C and with the special Match-Bullet used for the Longbow-DMR.
- 7.62 mm: A heavy round used by the Spitfire LMG, and likely the Hemlok BF-R.
- 6.19x97 mm : A high-velocity cartridge, using a smaller bullet and more propellant for higher penetration. The G2A4 rifle is chambered for this bullet.
- 5.8x42 mm : An old intermediate Cartridge, now present as a PDW-Caliber for the R-97 Compact SMG. Same dimensions as a real life Chinese rifle round.
- 6.19 mm: Using a Bullet similar to the 6.19x97-LEC-Round, but with a smaller case for more compact size, this advanced round was conceived for the C.A.R. SMG for smaller size of the weapon but with the same effectiveness as a carbine.
- 14.5x114 mm: The anti-materiel Bullet is one of the heaviest rifle-calibers existing, using a Armor Piercing Fin-Stabilized Discarding Sabot for extended range, with the Kraber-AP Sniper being chambered for this deadly round. It has identical dimensions to a real life Soviet round.
- 12-Gauge Double 00 Buckshot: The widespread Shotgun-Shell is the go-for for the EVA-8 Shotgun.
- 9.89 mm Guided Bullet: This smart bullet uses fins and computer lock-on technology to guide itself at the target, and, as such, is used in the Smart Pistol MK5.
- 11.43x23 mm: The cartridge used by the Hammond P2011 pistol and the RE-45 autopistol. Has identical dimensions to the real life .45 ACP pistol cartridge used by the M1911.
- 25x40 mm propelled grenade: A light rocket grenade, used in the Sidewinder Grenade Launcher.
- 84 mm Rocket: A heavy rocket with integrated homing sensors for the Archer Heavy Rocket Launcher.
- Titanhammer Missile: A very heavy rocket with intergrated homing sensors for the Amped Archer Heavy Rocket Launcher.
- 40 mm Magnet Grenade: A medium grenade with built-in magnets for better use against Titans, but using less propellant, and developed for the Mag Launcher.
- Directed Energy: Taking its energy from multiple energy packs, this static electric beam is generated by the Charge Rifle.
- 20mm: This heavy bullet is widespread across automatic Heavy Machine Guns, usable for Titans in the XOBTR-16 Chaingun. In game caliber is 1.6inches =40.64 slightly bigger than 40 mm cannons round.
- 40 mm: A straightforward Grenade that is heavier and has more punch than the magnetized variant. The 40 mm Cannon is chambered for this type of ammunition.
- 60-mm Rocket: A smaller Rocket which has less splash damage but allowing for more Rockets in the magazine, and present in the Quad Rocket.
- Plasma Charge: A load of super-pressurized gaseous Plasma in metal canister, which generates a high grade detonation upon impact. It is used in the Plasma Railgun for long-range use.
- Electric Bolts: Generated through electrostatic particles in the surrounding Area, the electric energy is used by the Arc Cannon for areal effectiveness.