|This article, Dig Site, has insufficient information and needs more content. You can assist the Titanfall Wikia by expanding this article as much as you can.|
Dig Site is a multiplayer map featured in Titanfall, available only in the second downloadable content, Frontier's Edge. The map is set in an unnamed mining facility run by Kodai Mining, near to the Haven resort and Export.
Mining operations are on hold while the Militia defends this crucial asset against IMC attacks. Surrounded by sheer rock walls that offer natural protection against air assault, the site becomes a bloody ground war characterized by Titan skirmishes over subtle elevation changes in the terrain, and a mix of short and medium-range engagements for pilots.
Titans patrol the narrow pathways between the industrial processing buildings while pilots leap overhead, and an imposing rock saw the size of an overturned office building looms over the site providing cover and high ground for pilots.
Several map-specific achievements can be earned on Dig Site.
- Dig Site Victor can be earned by winning one match on the map.
- Dig Site Connoisseur can be earned by winning one match of every game mode on the map.
- Dirt Nap can be earned by killing twelve Pilots in a single match on Dig Site.
- Gravesite can be earned by killing fifty Pilots on Dig Site.
- Concept art of the map depicts it as being set in mines on the planet Harmony.