A Dome-Shield is a shield which protects recently deployed titans from damage temporarily. It will appear automatically on every dropped titan.
- The Dome Shield lasts for 15 seconds, or for 25 seconds when using Dome-Shield Battery; but it will disappear shortly after your Titan gets up.
- You can activate your Auto-Titan early by switching between Guard and Follow mode twice.
- Titans under their own or a teammate's Dome Shield are almost immune to all damage. The shield itself will block any projectiles going in or out, however you can still be melee'd or crushed.
- Enemy units under a Dome Shield will take damage. This is likely to prevent players from destroying inactive, recently dropped titans.
- Titans under their own Dome Shield cannot be pushed out of their Dome Shield from an enemy titan's melee attack.
- EMP effects (From Arc Grenades and Arc Mines) are cancelled out while within a friendly Dome Shield.