Upon arriving at the facility, Anderson discovered that the IMC was planning on using a weapon of alien design, later known as the Fold Weapon, to destroy the Militia controlled planet of Harmony. Before he could report his findings to Sarah, Anderson was torn in half after an attacking grunt working for the IMC charged at him with a knife while trying to activate his wrist mounted time machine, causing his body to split in two with each half separated at different parts of the facility.
- Anderson shares the name surname as General Anderson, the 1st Militia Fleet's senior officer until he died of his injuries before the battle of Fracture. It is unknown if the two are related.
- After completing the game's tutorial, Anderson is briefly seen speaking with Lastimosa.
- Anderson's time in the Gauntlet is 56.65 seconds.
- Anderson uses the same helmet design as Davis, though with a custom chessboard paintjob.
- Anderson was considered a maverick and a lone wolf within the SRS.Characters and Factions of Titanfall 2
Factions Frontier Militia Special Recon Squadron Marauder Corps Apex Predators Vinson Dynamics Angel City Elite The 6-4 The Last Resort ARES Division Marvin's Finest Hour CombatantsPilots (Simulacrums (Specialists)) • Titans (Scorch • Ion • Northstar • Ronin • Tone • Legion • Brute • Vanguard • Monarch) • Grunts (IMC Marine • Shield Captain • Militia Rifleman) • Marvins • Spectres • Stalkers • Reapers • Tick • Turret (Pilot • Titan • Medium • Heavy) • Drones (Maintenance • Plasma • Cloak) Creatures