Export is a multiplayer map featured in Titanfall, available only in the second downloadable content, Frontier's Edge.
The nearby mines fueled this large Militia settlement, an important exporting hub built on the side of a mountain that recalls the gold rush boom-towns from centuries earlier. Overshadowed by a massive armature that controls an offshore lock system for marine transport, Export caters to close-quarter, house-to-house combat for ground troops.
Pilots use this to their advantage by using quick wall-hops on the close structures to gain speed and height, then engage enemies from the low rooftops. Titans can lock down sections of the town by leveraging natural choke points, and often fight up a steep incline that leads to a commanding view of the town below.
The map additionally features an arc trap at the top of the hill. When activated by shooting the red glowing wires in a building at the bottom of the map, the trap will explode and temporarily block passage through this route.
Export features several map-specific achievements.
- Export Victor can be unlocked by winning one match on Export.
- Export Connoisseur can be unlocked by winning a match of every gamemode on the map.
- Hidden Export can be unlocked by killing thirty enemies on the map while Cloaked.
- It's a Trap can be unlocked by killing an enemy with the trap.
- The game's .vpk files refer to the map as Switchback instead of Export.