|Did You Know...
Add a fact!
- ...that on Angel City, on the second floor of "Tiffany's Coffee", there's a picture on the wall of the employees of Respawn Entertainment, including one with a Minecraft Creeper shirt?
- ...that the R-101C Carbine was originally named RSPN-101, a reference to Titanfall's developer Respawn Entertainment?
- ...that on Angel City, there's a poster on a building titled "Kodai", which is a reference to fanart submissions sent to Respawn?
- ...that the name of the fictional restaurant "Red Star Restaurant" in Angel City is a tribute to the Editor-in-Chief of Prima Games, R3D_STAR?
- ...that the first Titanfall was originally going to feature a single-player campaign, but it was removed due to development issues?